1. Free consultation: We can get together, at your home or the proposed lot, to discuss the scope of the project, the budget, and the cost of the plans, engineering and Title 24.
2. Sign, Measure, Define: Once you’ve signed a contract, I will measure your lot or existing house and take photos. We’ll further define the project by honing in on your wishes and tastes.
3. Draw: I will submit a preliminary floor plan for your review. Exterior elevations will be included.
4. Sign-off: You approve a final floor plan and elevations. I begin construction plans.
5. Finalize: Construction plans, engineering and Title 24 documents are approved and stamped.
6. City Approval: After plans are submitted to the appropriate building department, I will make corrections as required. Once the city stamps the plans, construction can begin.
Mobile Phone: 916.743.3621